The Sic Bo table layout may be a little overwhelming at first but worry not. This is because Sic Bo is actually an easy game to play once you know the types of bets you can make in the game.
The Sic Bo table features lots of dice combinations that players can bet on.
The more you know, the less bankroll damage you could inflict upon yourself. To find out the best and worst bets you can make in Sic Bo, it is recommended that you go over the strategy guide first.
Sic Bo Betting
There are fifteen possible dice outcomes you can bet on in a game of Sic Bo. Take note that each bet has different payout odds you need to know before you make wagers with real money. The examples of payout odds will vary depending on the Sic Bo game and the online casino. It would be a wise move if you check the payout odds of the Sic Bo game at a casino first.
Big and Small bets pay 1:1
- Big – The total of the three dice is between eleven to seventeen.
- Small – The total of the three dice is between one to ten.
- If a three of a kind shows then both bets will lose.
- Big and small bets are usually found at the topmost left and right part in a Sic Bo table layout.
- Number bets are single numbers. These numbers represent the sides of the dice from one to six.
- Single number bets are located at the bottom part of the Sic Bo table layout.
- You bet on these in hopes that a particular number will show up on the dice as many times as possible. If your bet appears on one dice then you will be paid 1:1. If you hit two dice then you’ll be paid 2:1 and you’ll be paid 3:1 if you roll three dice that show that number.
- The pair bets are located in the middle part of the Sic Bo table layout.
- Pair bets are two possible dice combinations such as one and two, four and six, five and six, and so on.
- You win if both numbers appear out of the three dice.
- Pair bets pay 5:1.
- You place a wager on total bets in hopes that the total of the three dice is either four or seventeen.
- Total bets are one of the riskiest bets you can make in Sic Bo but the payouts are significantly big.
- Total bets are found at the centre of the Sic Bo table layout.
|Specific Total Dice Combination||Payout|
|Four or seventeen||60:1|
|Five or sixteen||30:1|
|Six or fifteen||17:1|
|Seven or fourteen||12:1|
|Eight or thirteen||8:1|
|Nine, ten, eleven or twelve||6:1|
- You bet on double bets in hopes that a specific pair will show on the three dice.
- A pair of fours or a pair of fives.
- There are fifteen combinations for double bets.
- Double bets pay 5:1.
- You bet on triple bets in hopes that a specific three or triple will be rolled on all three dice.
- Three threes, three sixes, three fives, and so on.
- Triple bets have the highest payout of 150:1.
- Triple bets are located at the second row of the topmost part of the Sic Bo table layout.
Any Triple Bets
- You are betting on any triple bets in hopes that any of the triple bets you wagered on will be rolled.
- The payout for any triple bets is usually 30:1.
- The ‘any triple’ box can be found in the middle where triple bets are also located.
These are all the different types of bets you can make in Sic Bo. Once you familiarise yourself with the Sic Bo table layout, you can make bets properly. This way, you’ll grant yourself more chances of winning. The best way for you to test your knowledge on Sic Bo is by playing it for free at an online casino you trust.